Thursday, January 15, 2009

Good Morning!

My son woke up this morning asking for strawberry milk. Is that an indication that he is NOT sick anymore? Things that make you go Hmmmmn. Anyway, I'm up this morning thinking about all the wonderful things that make living so worth it: Like my child asking me for strawberry milk after a night of fever, which means he must be feeling better(He is so going to school). My children and I waking up. . .period. All over the U.S. it's c-c-cold but at least most of us have somewhere to keep us warm. We should learn to say a word of thanks for living because everyday is a gift. That reminds me, go to the widget at the bottom of this blog and sign up to end teen homelessness. There are approximately 1,000,000 homeless teens between the ages of 12 and 17 years old. and over a quarter of both boys and girls in that state have experienced sexual abuse. One homeless child is too many. Think about what you have, where you are and who you are and take a moment to be appreciative. It's like the old adage says, "It could ALWAYS be worse."

No comments:

Search This Blog