Sunday, May 7, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

This Blog is for all Mommies who can't seem to make sense of life. I am a stay at home mother who is occasionally torn between working and staying at home, raising children (spouse included) or running away with the circus. I know there is much debate and perhaps hostility over stay at home vs. go to work. I have had both sides of the coin of working outside of the home and having someone else care for my children and staying at home with them. The other thing I know is that whatever women choose to do; being a mother good, bad, or seemingly ugly is a "dem" hard job. For those who find it a necessity to work (single parents, extreme financial situations, sanity retention) I will never call you selfish or blind or wrong for what you do. You can only make the decision based on what you know and what is best for you and your family. Everything that is done in life is based on some principle. What principle do you live by? Have you ever thought about it? I just want to know what people are thinking. Good luck in your journey.

No comments:

Search This Blog