Thursday, September 24, 2009

For the Writers :0)



This YouTube video is being shared by permission of Holly Lisle (like "Lyle"). This woman is an awesome teacher of how to effectively write publishable books. She's constantly doing video clips, and sample lessons on ways to improve and how to write well consistently . I really like her down-to-earth methodology and how she explains to you the concept of show not tell with your characters, how give your characters life and personality and how to create real experiences and worlds for the reader. I hope you enjoy this video and that you are able to glean a lot from it. I will try to post more vids as I find them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great share, great article, very usefull for me...thank

you

Anonymous said...

What words..

Search This Blog