Thursday, September 10, 2009

School's In!

Okay for some reason either my link button is broken or I'm not doing it right. I try to post links to articles that I figure people would need as a frame of reference to my blog posts, but it hasn't been happening. No matter! How is everyone this week? I hope this post finds everyone well and full of joy. And even if not well, at least full and full of joy. I know, I know. It's September already and I didn't really post much for August. I'll do better. Maybe. I am really struggling with this writing thing! There seems to be so much going on in my life now that the kids are in school that I don't have as much time as I did when they were home. It's not that I don't have anything to write about. I have tons of stuff in my head. It's just how do I now sit down and get it all on paper in a cohesive and orderly fashion? It could be that I had motivation this summer because I was "fighting" for the DREAM! Or it could be that now I am here alone and there is no one sitting behind me telling me to "git her dun fer Jesus!" The point is, I suppose, that there are no shortcuts for getting to anyplace worth going. I saw that on a poster, you know. I was hoping that I could just sit down and the inspiration to write would come to me. Obviously, that is not it. So now, I am making it my point to force myself to write a little bit every day even if it seems insignificant or just an idea or a little more of a previously started idea. I guess the most significant thing for me to do too is trust that as I write that God will let me know which way He wants me to go and how He wants me to go about it. So, with that said, "Happy Writing!"

No comments:

Search This Blog