Friday, July 16, 2010

Introducing Beautify Bit By Bit by Chicoro

Beautify Bit By Bit - Chicoro

I would like to introduce you to Chicoro. She the author of the book Grow It: How to Grow Afro Textured Hair to Maximum Lengths in the Shortest Time. She is also the author of her blog Beautify Bit By Bit here on Blogger. Although Chicoro may be more well known for her tips on Afro-textured hair care, her blog is out of the ordinary because it isn't about hair as one would expect. Her blog surprised me at first take because it showed me the beautiful spirit that is in her. Chicoro's philosophy and take on life is about beautifying the inside of you and bringing what's inside outside. By beautifying who you are as a person, you beautify the whole you and world a little more. I love her posts because they are insightful and very well written. On many occasions, I have found just the right emotional or spiritual boost I need to take another day with grace and new eyes. You can find her on Facebook and you can also check out her website. I hope that you will take the opportunity to visit Chicoro and see how she is making the world more beautiful bit by bit. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Search This Blog