Sunday, July 4, 2010

Introducing Not Just a Mommy


I actually came across this page from the Link Love which my fellow blogger, Wanda, at The Watered Soul shared  today (Thanks Wanda!). Blogger Dawn is a SAHM (stay-at-home-mom :0)) in Washington who is quickly making her way into the world of professional event planning. Her blog is chock full of fun and creative ideas for parties and holidays with pictures galore and links to tutorials for projects. She is wife "to an awesome dude", a  mom and step-mom of three, and the owner of a hyper mini-schnauzer (I love that). Check out Dawn's website for an impressive array of awards for her knockout ideas, great blogging, and links to subscribe to her "insanity" as she calls it. Check out her page on Facebook for giveaways and goodies! From the looks of things Not Just a Mommy is a blog that truly lives up to its name! 

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Dawn, site is filled with great ideas that definitely sparks my creativity. Hope you enjoyed a great 4th of July CeCe!

CeCe Wilson said...

Indeed I did enjoy my 4th Wanda! I ended up making Star Spangled Shortcake(with a few creative twists;0)). Thanks again for all the Link Love!

testing 1 said...

Thank you so much for the sweet words, I am honored that you like my 'crazy', I have alot of it to get out there! :)

CeCe Wilson said...

Hi Dawn! I'm honored that you came to visit me in my little "world." I do like your crazy. LOL! Please continue to share it with everyone. If you know of any other blogger moms that I could share let me know. Have a great weekend!

Search This Blog