Thursday, August 5, 2010

Introducing Spicy Wifey


How does the saying go? Variety is the spice of life! I'd like to introduce you to Spicy Wifey. This is a blog which is dedicated to celebrating the lifestyles of the committed  and married. That statement alone gives them my vote! What I like about this blog and company is the variety of products and services offered as well as the commitment to encouraging women to be the best women they are. I was duly impressed with Weight a Minute Mondays,  The Spicy Wifey Cookbook, and the boutique which includes: Seasoning Sessions (in the Atlanta, GA area) for giving women tools to add "spice" to their relationships, Zumba classes (also in the Atlanta area), and fashion apparel for a woman and her spice (Theoretically, the plural of "spouse" is "spice", right? It's a stretch, I know). If you like what you see, you can check Spicy Wifey out on their website, at their blogger page, and on Facebook. Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Search This Blog